Arlington Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Arlington. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.