How to Detect Water Leaks
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive major water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all cause major damages to your building. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can address, asses and fix the damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. But a broken appliance can cause signficant damage. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Repair Services from Paul Davis
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.