Prevent Leaking Pipes
No building is immune to significant water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall can all generate major damages. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to call the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
The Common Causes of Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are imperative to day to day life. But a broken appliance can often bring more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major damage. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Avoiding Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your home regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Provide
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.